Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Slightly un-balanced

For the first 3 stages you pretty much stand no chance against other tanks, and are thus forced to jump from bubble to bubble, and you'll only gain anything from the ones with small guys in them.

A good growth path is to choose a heavy tank and go for the far right option every time and you'll end up as an unbeatable carrier tank.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Fix -

Fucking Madagascar, its like a bug in the game. No ship ever goes there, and you're screwed unless you start there. If you had actually play tested it maybe you would have noticed, because its pretty fucking obvious. I woulda given it a perfect score, but impossible game is unbeatable on realistic.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Suggest this for "Shooting Games"

Also, this flash will be on the news.

Crazy Shuttle Crazy Shuttle

Wow Tom,

I'm about to blow my whistle ;)

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

The amazing thing about this,

Its better than most GBA shooters were. The graphics were excellent and the gameplay was solid. The enemies were a bit too fast, but this is currently the best game on NG. I can see why. You've really outdone yourself with all these games. They just keep getting better, so keep at it.

Huge Game Tutorial Huge Game Tutorial

Awesome.

Awesome tut. It just makes me want to go make some games. Too bad I don't have enough money for Flash yet ;_;

9.0/10.0
4.5/5.0

A-Tech responds:

I am very happy you liked it and if you start making flash games or movies good luck :).

Club a Nazi v1.2 Club a Nazi v1.2

Shoveling women and children into a room. Telling them to take of their clothes. Leading them down a hallway into a big chamber with shower heads on the roof. Closing and locking the doors. Dropping Zyklon-B pellets down into the room. Waiting 20 minutes. All dead. Throwing their bodies on an elevator. Elevator goes into furnace room. Dead corpses go into body-ovens. Bodies burned, heating for staff room. Its cold in the winter. A german winter. A bloody winter.

strawberry 3 gamepay demo strawberry 3 gamepay demo

Primitive.

But the inside joke is what makes it funny. Not much to review here.

It was obviously made in 5 minutes. Graphics get a 4. Strawberry clock isn't a box. Speakonia is appropriate, but isn't something you want to use if you're getting serious. Eventually the CC artists will grow up.

6.0/10.0
3.0/5.0

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Epic.

So far the best Defense game made. Lots of Crimson Warfare elements. Heres a few tips.

First thing you should buy is cavalry. As soon as you can. Then all you have to do is buy archers, and you're set. The archers backed-up by you will wipe out the enemy units, the cavalry units come in and take the enemy flag. Then you win. Heavy units are also useful in the equation.

This is just one of those games you can put an hour into. I'm loving these past few months, lots of these games were made. I was one of the first to five this in the portal.

Awesome job. This is absolutely 1st place material.

ClixSposing Kitraandra ClixSposing Kitraandra

Games way too hard

seriously who wants to fucking play this. they just want the goods.